Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!

Madi was really excited when she woke up thismorning and it had snowed at our house.. I knew I should probably get out there and shovel so when Jackson woke up I bundled the kids up and we headed outside. This is the first time Jackson has played out in the snow so I was excited to see his reaction..

Right when we got out there I put Jackson in the snow with Madi so I could get a picture of them both..

As he stood there he just stared at the snow and didn't move for about 10 minutes.. I guess he was just taking it all in...

Madi kept running around him and he just kept staring..

Jackson finally got a little daring and started moving around. He was real clingy at first, but eventually was walking around our yard and the neighbor's yard. Here's him with his signature smile..

They even helped me shovel a little bit until the neighbor's came out and then they wanted to go play with the other kids.

Jackson definately had his share of fall, but he would just smile and get back up!! Way to go buddy!

4 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

It looks like they had so much fun! Nate was so excited to get the little bit of snow here. He made Justin go out and have a snow ball fight with him. I guess I feel a little bad about moving away from snow, but just a little.

Anne Marie said...

What cute pictures! My kids were so excited to play in the snow today, too. It's nice to have a change of scenery finally!

mom said...

I love the darling pictures of your kids. I can just imagine Jackson standing there looking around, wondering what this was all about! Madi is so cute with him and is such a good sister.

amy anderson said...

That's funny. It'll be interesting to see how the twins react to the snow. Keep some snow on the ground for us until we get there! :)

Blog Archive