Thursday, December 4, 2008

Poor Santa...

Tonight was our ward Primary Christmas party. Gary had to work late so I went solo with the kids. I knew Jackson would freak when I put him on Santa's lap with Madi, but I think he was a little dramatic...

After the whole Santa fiasco we headed to the gym where all the food and games were. I looked down and noticed Jackson had some green frosting on his face... He hadn't had a cookie so I wondered where it came from. I waited about ten seconds and I got my answer.. EEWWWW!!!

I thought Jackson should have a cookie of his own, minus the green frosting.

There was lots of fun things to do.. There was cookie decorating, ornament making, coloring, and some fun games.

Madi, Coleman, & Cooper had fun making candy canes with their pipe cleaners!

Many thanks to our wonderful Primary Presidency! You guys did a great job!

7 comments:

Tara said...

I love your festive look! The blog looks great! I have so much I want to comment on, now that I am finally catching up with blogs. (I will post on mine soon, promise) I'm just going to comment on a bunch of things. The hunting pics, Madi looks like she blends right in, she is so cute! And poor Casey, (I mean poor you!) Madi's skirt is awesome at the Thanksgiving trip, I love it. Your tree looks great, I love all the pops of bold red color! And for green frosting.....yeah, that brings back memories of my boys. oh wait, Eddie still sneaks food off the floor, so I guess I'm still in that stage. Good times. :) Josh and Eddie are also just like Jackson with Santa, that is too funny. LOVE Christmas time!!!!

mom said...

What a fun Primary party. I'm glad you got Jackson his own cookie!! Jackson wasn't about to sit on Santa's lap, was he!?!! I'll bet he'll want to next year. What adorable children. It looks like Madi had a great time.

Dave Anderson said...

I like in the first picture how Madi is somewhat trying to "console" Jackson it's like she's saying "It's OK Jackson, look at the camera, they're going to take our picture!"

PS - Whoever is wearing a Memo Okur Jazz jersey in the background is awesome!!

Alicia said...

Oh man! Jackson really doesn't like Santa, does he?! The funniest thing about last night is that instead of stopping Jackson from eating frosting off the floor, you started taking pictures! Mark of a true photographer! ;) Hilarious!
I just can't get over how tall Coleman looks with Madi and Cooper in that last photo. He's a mammoth! Fun times!

Cami said...

Cute pics. I had to work at the temple that night, so I missed the whole thing. You should have posted my bossy little girl!! ha! So funny. The Santa photo is hilarious too. Love it! :)

Tiffany said...

I love off the floor food. Great vitamins. I wish I would've remembered the ward party. I'm such a horrible mom.

Kristen said...

cute jen! i love the new festive look! darling pictures! as much as i hate crying babies at the moment i'm taking pictures, i've learned that looking back on them is quite enjoyable! you're keeping it real! :)

Blog Archive