Monday, December 22, 2008

Jackson, Madi, Coleman, & Cooper..



Jackson's not scared of the snow, he just took off right down the middle of the street..


It's nice to know the right people around here!! Thanks Allen, for pushing our snow for us!

7 comments:

Adam and Christine said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I didn't know that we were both born in December.

Hey I wanted to thank you for the yummy treats. They are so good. I need to get the recipe from you for the fudge. It was so good!

Thanks again and have a very Merry Christmas.

mom said...

I love the pictures you take of the kids. They both seem to like the winter weather, although Jackson looks like he's not sure what to think of all this. My idea of a snowy day is to stay inside and enjoy some hot chocolate and make chocolate chip cookies! You have great friends; how nice to have your snow blown like that!

Cami said...

I am loving the snow too! You have got some good pics of how deep it is too! It's been so much fun. Also... Happy Birthday (a little late, but nonetheless heartfelt) Glad you had a good one.

Juannaelmi said...

So much fun! Ella isn't so sure about the deeper snow. She kept getting stuck and then falling over. She did keep trying though.
Happy Late Birthday!

. said...

Snow rocks! The city plowed our street today and ruined all our fun. I'm glad you guys got out to play!

Tiffany said...

I love the snow too. It looks like your kids love it as much as mine do. Happy belated birthday by the way.

Tara said...

Jackson's face on the sled is too funny. SHURE he loved it!?! hehe But I bet he really did love it, he just looks a little worried in the pictures, in a really cute way. :) I haven't even taken the kids sledding yet, I need to get on that big time! Thanks for the reminder. :) Is there anything cuter than a little toddler bundled up like a stuffed doll and trying to walk in the snow?

Blog Archive