I got a HUGE smile out of this, especially because it includes the 4-legged member of your family. Who knew Gary could shimmy like that???
HA! A lot of my friends have done this, but I think yours is the only one I've actually laughed at! Loved it!!
so awesome! you guys can really cut a rug!
FA-BU-LOUS! What I riot! You guys can DAYANCE!
The splits at the end... fabulous! And I did have a big dopey grin on my face the whole time!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I got a HUGE smile out of this, especially because it includes the 4-legged member of your family. Who knew Gary could shimmy like that???
HA! A lot of my friends have done this, but I think yours is the only one I've actually laughed at! Loved it!!
so awesome! you guys can really cut a rug!
FA-BU-LOUS! What I riot! You guys can DAYANCE!
The splits at the end... fabulous! And I did have a big dopey grin on my face the whole time!
Post a Comment