Sunday, December 14, 2008

Make Your Reservations Now!!


I just made our reservations to the Open House of the Draper Temple! Here is the link where you can make some for your family! I'm so excited to take Madi! I remember going through the Open House for the Bountiful Temple and it was great! Madi's a little young to really remember a lot at this age, but hopefully she will remember this! Have a good night.

4 comments:

mom said...

I'll bet she will remember going to the Temple Open House. She'll probably talk about it for a long time; she's so fun to visit with. I love talking to her about different things.

Alisa said...

Done. Thanks for the reminder. I remember the Bountiful Temple open house wasn't that an amazing time?

Rochelle said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing that info Jen. So my email address is imsoronry@yahoo.com, and yes, it is very weird.

Unknown said...

I had no idea...thanks Jen. I agree, going to an open house as a child is quite an experience. I went to the Portland Oregon Temple open house and I remember so many things about it. We will take our kids to this for sure! Love you! Lisa

Blog Archive