Gary has found a fun little thing for Jackson... Jackson loves it!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
December
(21)
- Jackson's So Easily Entertained!!
- Day After Christmas Sleigh Riding Trip!
- Christmas Day Slide Show..
- Fun Christmas Morning!
- Jackson, Madi, Coleman, & Cooper..Jackson's not sc...
- We Are LOVIN' This Snow!!!
- Random Pictures!!
- The "Hubby"Tag...
- Merry Christmas!!!
- Beauty Sleep!!
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!
- The Christmas Sing-In At Energy Solutions
- Make Your Reservations Now!!
- Poor Santa Continued..
- Dog Having a Blast in the Snow..
- Madi's Preschool Christmas Program
- Festival of Trees 2008
- Poor Santa...
- Pretty Little Gracie!!
- A Change of Scenery!!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
-
▼
December
(21)
5 comments:
What an adorable little boy you have. He has the cutest laugh; I love it. Gary, you're such a good father.
Wow! You've been a blogging machine lately. I'm just trying to catch up! Loved the sledding pics, you take such fantastic photos! What fun Christmas memories. Happy New Year!
This is such a father/son thing. (although I bet Gary was like Bill and did this with his daughter too) Still, it's just classic. Love it!
*and I think Dena did go to Utah State. I left a message with Alyse to ask her, but have not heard back yet. I know Alyse went there, and Dena's husband's family is from Logan. I bet she's the same friend you remember. She was roomates with another old friend of mine, Katie (from Ca and linked on my blog too). That would be so weird if you all knew each other. Small world! :)
so cute. my kids love that stuff. and they never get too old. Audrey gets upset when she's too big to be tossed around with daD. gotta love the men.
LOVE THIS!
Post a Comment