
Okay, so when we lived in Vegas we bought this toy for Madi and she LOVED it!! Of course we were excited to let Jackson play with it to see what his feelings were... He loved it! He loves playing with it in his highchair. Unfortunately he likes to throw/drop things of his highchair too. To our dismay one day this toy stopped working. We figured we had to get another one.. This was the toy that Jackson loves to play with, the toy that really entertained him so I could get things done, I knew we needed to order another one. Tonight I finally got around/remembered to look it up online to order a new on. I think we paid $15 for it at Babies R Us. Well, to my MAJOR surprise when I looked it up on Amazon these little guys retail for a whopping $80!!! WOW!! What's up with that? It's a Little Tykes baby toy!! Thankfully I found one on Ebay for $6.99, but I was just amazed that they were so much!! Oh well, what would be do without Ebay right!!??? Have a great night everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment