Jackson was so good to ride in the stroller. He did pretty good until about 7:00 then I gave him is binkie and he was great. My parents came and got him around 8:00ish. Thanks Mom and Dad for doing that for us!!

I think this was Madi's favorite ride. I think it was called Odyssey or something like that. She went on it a couple times throughout the day. It's a ride where you get wet so I'm sure that was part of the reason she liked it. It was a hot day.

Madi managed to get really wet in the fountains by the front entrance as well. Kayla joined in on the fun and got pretty wet too.

Madi and Aimee on the airplane ride!!

Here is a bunch of us on the "Puff" ride. When I was little this was my favorite ride. Madi was getting a little brave and put her hands up as you can see in the front. Gary and I squeezed onto the ride together. You can see Bryce and Kayla on the fourth row back. I must say, it's still a fun ride, even when you're 29!!

Here is Madi and Aimee on the car ride. It looks like they were into some deep conversation.

Kayla rode solo on the car ride, but it looks like she didn't mind a bit.

The good old train ride. This is a ride I didn't go on much when I was younger. I never wanted to wait in the long line..

We had a great time today! Thanks everyone who came along too!! We enjoyed being with you.
2 comments:
Now that looks SOOO fun! What a great way to stay young, going on rides like that! I felt old going on my first waterslide in my married life at the piddly little Classic Skate Fun Center in Sandy. You are doing great Jen, keep it up, you are making fun memories with your kids!
We passed Lagoon on the way up to my brother's the other day and Coleman was really intrigued. I think we are going to have to go before the summer is over. You guys make it look so fun!
Post a Comment