
This morning Gary left for Scout Camp. Last night when he told Madi he would be gone for a couple days she told she would cry every night. I knew I had to do different things that would keep her mind of him being gone. I called my Mom and she came down today to spend the night with us. For FHE we went over to Thanksgiving Point and went to Farm Country. Farm Country is this fun place with lots of little animals you can feed and look at. You can go for pony rides too! Right when we got there they let the cow into the main area and they milked her. Madi enjoyed looking at the cow, but when asked if she wanted to milk her she wanted nothing to do with it. Madi had a great time and Jackson had his first pony ride. There were the cutest little goats there! They were so tiny!! Here are a couple shots we got of our little outing! Thanks for comin' along for the ride today Mom. It was fun having you with us!






3 comments:
You are such a good mom! Distraction is one of the best parenting tricks I think. :) Cool place, yet another one you have brought to my attention that I have to take the kids to! They would love it!
I don't blame Madi for not wanting to milk the cow. "Ewww" is the word that comes to mind. Don't they have machines for that, anyway?
Wish we could have come with you guys. Looks like so much more fun than that IEP meeting. Jackson (as always)looks so happy on the horse. He's such a doll!
That was an interesting place to visit. I didn't know it was there until yesterday. Madi and Jackson really seemed to enjoy it, and I had a great time being with all of you.
Post a Comment