Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HUGE Water Slide!!

Today Madi, Jackson, and I went up to American Fork to meet a bunch of our friends at a park there. Cami, a girl in our ward has these huge plastic tarp things and she sets them out, puts a hose on them and then we've got ourselves a great Slip & Slide! I went down a couple times with Jackson, but Madi went down many times! She had a great time! There were some friends there from the ward before we split so I got to see some friends from the old ward and that was great. Here are some shots we got today!!

This is me checking to see if Jackson liked going down the slide. We all went down together. He wasn't too sure. I don't think he liked getting splashed in the face. Madi had a great time..

This is Madi going down with some of her friends in the ward and their Mom, Mandy.. Whenever I'm around Mandy she is so much fun!!

Big puddle of water at the bottom...

Jackson always gets really smiley and happy when he sees the camera and this is the only good picture of Jackson for the day.. I didn't want to leave him out...

Madi is the one coming down at the top of the hill by herself.. She really threaded this needle. So many kids got hit by other kids at the bottom of the slide today..

Here's a video of Madi and me going down together. I would have liked to go more times, but it was hard with Jackson there with me. It was fun hanging out with all my friends while Madi had fun on the slide.

2 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

How FUN!!! I'm way jealous of you guys!! I'm thinking throwing yourself down a giant slide drenched in cold water sounds like the perfect summer day! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive