Oh my! That is quite a job for someone who is not crawling yet! Hehe, you're in for it Jen! That's how Josh was. Eddie just pulls little stuff out of kitchen cuboards and leaves shoes around the house, but not really that big, not like Josh or Jackson. Those #2 children are something else! Just wait till he starts climbing and doing that! I always called Josh my little monkey.....for a good reason. haha, I love it! That just reminds me so much of him, way to go Jackson!!!
What's with kids and books. Izzy still loves to empty her bookcase. He sure is a cutie! Do they still have the beautiful cow at farm country? I remember this beautiful cow with long eye lashes, she looked like a cow model if there is such a thing :)
6 comments:
Oh my! That is quite a job for someone who is not crawling yet! Hehe, you're in for it Jen! That's how Josh was. Eddie just pulls little stuff out of kitchen cuboards and leaves shoes around the house, but not really that big, not like Josh or Jackson. Those #2 children are something else! Just wait till he starts climbing and doing that! I always called Josh my little monkey.....for a good reason. haha, I love it! That just reminds me so much of him, way to go Jackson!!!
Jen he is so cute! By the way happy anniversary! I can't believe its been 9 years! Where is the time going?
Kim C.
They start young, don't they?!
That was so fun watching him yesterday. He always had such a cute smile when he'd look over at us. What an adorable little boy!
What's with kids and books. Izzy still loves to empty her bookcase. He sure is a cutie! Do they still have the beautiful cow at farm country? I remember this beautiful cow with long eye lashes, she looked like a cow model if there is such a thing :)
He is so darn cute! Call me and we'll get a time scheduled to do pictures
Post a Comment