
After I got home Gary left for a "BOYS ONLY" Elders Quorum Party. They had Burgers & Hot Dogs and other good stuff. Gary had fun getting to know more of the Men in our ward. Since Gary has been in Scouts pretty much since we moved it he hasn't been able to meet the guys in the ward. He appreciates these party's so he can meet more of the guys!
After Gary got home I took off again with Alicia and Ashley. We went up to AF to see Mama Mia! I had seen the musical with my sweet friend Tara when I lived in Vegas so I was anxious to see if the Movie was as good. I think I liked the musical better, but the movie explained things a little better so I'm glad I saw the movie too!

Today was great! I haven't been away from Jackson too much so it was nice to get away with JUST the girls! After the movie we went over to a place called Smart Cookie a few doors down from the theater!! YUM YUM!! My friend bought me a cookie there once and it was so good, but I had never gone to the store to what else they had. It was definately worth stopping for! Thanks everyone for making today a great day!!
5 comments:
It's nice to get away from kids every now and then... that way we get a chance to miss. Thanks for the invite. I'd still have on chipped paint for who knows how long if you didn't call.
How fun Jen!!! I wish I could have gone with you, that would have been cool since we saw the musical together. I have not heard very good things about Mama Mia, but mostly from people who have not seen the original, so I appreciate your opinion. I feel like running out and watching it right now by myself. (if I wasn't so tired at the moment, I probably would do that) Sounds like you had a wonderful girls time out, you deserve it! :)
Fun day! Thanks for making me a part of it!
Sounds fun. Aren't girl's nights the best?
You guys rocked that girls night out! IT sounds perfect. I could have used that.
Post a Comment