Monday, July 14, 2008

I Love My Sunday Nights!!


Of course I love my Sunday nights because I get to relax and think of the many things I had learned that day, whether it be from my church meetings or just something I had learned that day from everyday life. I must admit though, one thing I REALLY look forward to are the chocolate chip cookies that get delivered to our door just about every Sunday night between the hours of 8:00-10:00pm. My wonderful neighbor, Lisha makes these amazing cookies and I love them! They are cooked the perfect amount of time so that they are a little bit doughy and if we don't eat them all that night, which rarely happens, they are still really soft the next morning when I have one with my breakfast :).. She even uses some whole wheat flour so I can rationalize it a little bit and make myself believe that the cookies are a little bit good for me.. I think last night they may have tasted better than most Sunday nights because our refrigerator went out earlier this week so we have been a little creative with our meals. I tried making quesadilla with my new Quesadilla Maker I got, but I really crashed and burned on that one. Lisha's cookies really hit the spot! Thanks for the cookies last night Lisha!! They were wonderful!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

yummmmm! That cookie looks SOOOO good! You are super lucky with a neighbor like that!

Alicia said...

Wow! Is that really a picture of one of my cookies?! It does look good! :)

I love that you guys love the cookies so much. As long as I'm making 'em, you'll be eating them! Love you guys!

Blog Archive