
Madi and Jackson's bedtimes are so messed up now!!! I had it so good before! Hopefully I can get them back to where they were before.... In the summer time I love that it's light later in the day, but it really kills the bedtime mood while it's still Winter/Spring and there's school the next day. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
I am so with you! This has been the worst week as far as having to force my kids to go to bed, and then they still don't want to wake up! It's been hard on me, too, I'll be honest. I think it was Monday, when I went to bed early and forgot to set my alarm, but I thought for sure I'd wake up by seven. TEN hours later, at 8:30, I woke up!!! Dallin has to be to the bus by 8:45. It was a bad morning. ha ha. I feel like I am really getting old because I used to love the long days and now I dread them...
Post a Comment