Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Our New Wheels!
Gary and I have been looking for a newer car for a couple months now and this great car fell right into our laps! Talk about being at the right place at the right time. We were so excited to get it.. Since both of our other cars have over 200,000 miles each we thought it was time to upgrade a little to a more reliable car! Madi loves the third row of seats, it's her little area.. I love the third row because now Madi can't sit and pester Jackson in the car. This car has many miles left in it and I know we will make some wonderful memories with it!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
March
(17)
- I Did It!!!!
- Say Cheese!
- Exciting Night!
- What??? Come On.......
- Our Little Date Night With Madi..
- I Don't Hunt, But I Was Impressed!!
- Falls, Face Plants, Squashes!!
- Our Chilly Trip To The Canyon....
- Come Back Little Birdie!!
- Ouch!!
- Our New Wheels!
- Hooray For Nursery!!
- Could It Be?? Is Spring Really Coming!?!?
- Madi Had Company Tonight!!
- Blast Daylight Savings!!!
- Madi And Her Seeds...
- Our Recent Activities...
-
▼
March
(17)
13 comments:
NICE!!!
Awesome! Good for you guys!
Looks great! Congrats. I LOVE getting new cars. It's like a fun, new toy. Enjoy!
sweet! i love it jen! i'm sure you do too! i'm so glad you found what you wanted!!
Very nice! Looks so fancy and important, like you are driving the president or something. I thing our next car is a minivan...not so impressive:-)
So exciting!! You guys have worked so hard for this and truly deserve it! (my sister has the same thing and she loves it!)
I've seen that parked in your driveway for a day or two and wondered if that was your new vehicle. Love it - it really does look nice and I'm glad you found something that works for you guys. Congrats and have fun with the new toy!
That is one sweeeet ride! congrats!
WAY COOL CAR, guys!!!! Gary....Now you just have throw some spinners on and 4 10" subs in the back.
That's exciting you guys! I'm sure your going to love it!
Fun times. I love my gmc. congrats on the new pretty car I wish mine was black, i think they are prettier.
I had to do a double take when I saw you driving this the other day--I'm so used to seeing you in your other car. Good for you guys. It's nice to see people living life instead of just treading water in this economy. New car, good news!! I love it!
SA-WEEET!!! Love it Jen!!!
Post a Comment