I can't believe I just replanted the garden with all new seeds on saturday. I don't know if I'm up for round three when this batch doesn't come up either...
That's so funny that you blame Dan Pope--I'm always yelling at the TV weathermen, too. Like they really have any control over the weather, right? :) Dave thinks it's pretty funny though that I know them all by name.
Oh, and sorry about my horrible piano playing yesterday. I need to practice, obviously--or maybe I did it on purpose so that you'd never ask me again :).
5 comments:
Oh man. That is a bummer. Good luck.
Come visit us!!! It would be SOOO much fun!! We spent the day out by the pool today, it was so nice! Seriously, come. Don't say no. :)
I can't believe I just replanted the garden with all new seeds on saturday. I don't know if I'm up for round three when this batch doesn't come up either...
That's so funny that you blame Dan Pope--I'm always yelling at the TV weathermen, too. Like they really have any control over the weather, right? :) Dave thinks it's pretty funny though that I know them all by name.
Oh, and sorry about my horrible piano playing yesterday. I need to practice, obviously--or maybe I did it on purpose so that you'd never ask me again :).
it cracked me up that you pasted the 7-day forecast on your blog!! i totally echo your sentiments, however!
Post a Comment