Gary really wanted to get out of the house on Sunday so we went up the canyon to throw rocks into the stream.. We knew it would be a little cold, but I didn't know it would be THAT cold... Needless to say we didn't stay long. I think Casey had the most fun out of all of us... He loves it when we throw rocks into the stream and then he dives for them...
Searching for the rock...

He got it!!

Now he brings it back to us so we can throw it back in for him..

Casey tried to pull this huge tree out of the water so we could play fetch.. Nice try Casey..

Some Family Pictures....

4 comments:
Your family pictures are so cute. I think it's great that you and Gary teach your children to love the out-of-doors. I enjoy being outside too, but I'll wait for the warm weather!
How fun! Jeremiah is usually at the church early on Sunday mornings, which keeps us from doing much other than just sitting around here. Looks like it was a very rejuvenating trip, even if it was cold. Casey sure had fun!
Looks like fun though even though it was frezzing. We love to go up the canyon too.
You guys are so photogenic. What a fun excursion. I totally agree with your spring post too.
Post a Comment