Monday, March 9, 2009

Madi And Her Seeds...

Lately Madi has been finding these seeds out back. She comes inside, fills a cup of water, and then goes outside with it. I finally asked her what she was doing.. She replied saying "I have to water my seeds.." I wonder if anything will pop up out of that dirt in the next month or so. Tonight we went on a walk over to the park and when we got home Madi pulled these out of her coat pocket.. I told her we would plant them inside because I really am curious to see what kind of seeds these are.. Do you know what kind they are??? I sure hope Spring is coming soon!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That's so neat that she's already trying to plant things. She will definitely be a nurturer. You guys are such a good example to her!

Oh, I have to tell you this. I was looking at your blog this morning and Coleman walked up and said, "Why does Madi look like that?" pointing at your family photo. I never even noticed that she had such a sour face. LOL! Leave it up to Coleman to point out the details that I never pick up on (and to zone in on Madi in a tiny picture.) They are such good friends. Just like their mommmas!

mom said...

Madi has such an interest in things she finds outside. She always has such matter-of-fact and important things to say. It's fun to talk with her about everything. I love her so much.

Blog Archive