Sunday, March 15, 2009
Hooray For Nursery!!
Jackson is finally in nursery!!! Ah, it was so nice not having the discussion with Gary of who's taking him during Relief Society/Priesthood... Jackson isn't exactly the quietest little guy and doesn't enjoy sitting still so it was hard for us to take him with us. He did pretty good considering it was his first day. I heard him really crying there at the end, but when I asked the teacher in the hall she said she was okay. I'm so happy Jackson has a teacher who doesn't come running the second he starts crying.. Well, hopefully next week will be better!!! Thanks Andrea and Ashley!! Jackson's gonna love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
March
(17)
- I Did It!!!!
- Say Cheese!
- Exciting Night!
- What??? Come On.......
- Our Little Date Night With Madi..
- I Don't Hunt, But I Was Impressed!!
- Falls, Face Plants, Squashes!!
- Our Chilly Trip To The Canyon....
- Come Back Little Birdie!!
- Ouch!!
- Our New Wheels!
- Hooray For Nursery!!
- Could It Be?? Is Spring Really Coming!?!?
- Madi Had Company Tonight!!
- Blast Daylight Savings!!!
- Madi And Her Seeds...
- Our Recent Activities...
-
▼
March
(17)
3 comments:
What a relief! You feel so liberated don't you?! Good work Jackson....Keep it up!
nursery is the best! the Lord knew forsure that little ones need to play.. and moms and dads need a break glad he did so well
Yea! It's great when they finally hit nursery age. I'm sure he'll love it once he feels more comfortable. Congrats on moving to the "next step!"
Post a Comment