Last night Gary and I had the opportunity to go to the Jazz game! My parents invited us to go and it was so much fun! I haven't yelled, cheered, & jumped around like that in a long time! We beat the Phoenix Suns in overtime! We were even on the jumbo tron a couple times!! My brother, Dave went to the Suns game the other night in AZ.. I thought about him a lot during the game.. He got some great pictures and posted them on his blog, you'll have to check it out!! Thanks again Mom & Dad, we had a great time!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Exciting Night!
Last night Gary and I had the opportunity to go to the Jazz game! My parents invited us to go and it was so much fun! I haven't yelled, cheered, & jumped around like that in a long time! We beat the Phoenix Suns in overtime! We were even on the jumbo tron a couple times!! My brother, Dave went to the Suns game the other night in AZ.. I thought about him a lot during the game.. He got some great pictures and posted them on his blog, you'll have to check it out!! Thanks again Mom & Dad, we had a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
March
(17)
- I Did It!!!!
- Say Cheese!
- Exciting Night!
- What??? Come On.......
- Our Little Date Night With Madi..
- I Don't Hunt, But I Was Impressed!!
- Falls, Face Plants, Squashes!!
- Our Chilly Trip To The Canyon....
- Come Back Little Birdie!!
- Ouch!!
- Our New Wheels!
- Hooray For Nursery!!
- Could It Be?? Is Spring Really Coming!?!?
- Madi Had Company Tonight!!
- Blast Daylight Savings!!!
- Madi And Her Seeds...
- Our Recent Activities...
-
▼
March
(17)
1 comment:
it was fun to see you on the jumbotron and recognize you! it was a fun game (after the final buzzer went off...for the second time, and we pulled it off!)
Post a Comment