Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ouch!!


I must say, Jackson is such a trooper.. He had another fever today... He's been fighting an ear infection since the begining of January. He's seen the Dr. many times and been on three antibiotics, but nothing seems to work.. I think today was the last straw. I just felt so bad for the little guy. I'm going to make and appt. with an Ear, Nose, & Throat Dr. tomorrow. I'm guessing he will probably need tubes in his ears. I just want my old Jackson back. He has been pretty good considering he's had all the ear infections. I just hope we can get this thing taken care of. Sorry you've been feeling so crappy lately Jackson, I love you.

11 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope the ENT helps. Best wishes and snuggles for Jackson.

The Hood's said...

Poor little guy! Good luck! I love this picture!

Hawks Family said...

Poor guy, those ear problems are really no fun at all! Hope he feels better soon.

Annie said...

Max has had the same problem! We are just finishing with his second round of antibiotics but he's been playing with his ear and acting really cranky--I feel so bad for him.

Tara said...

so sorry to hear about that. Poor little man. I'm taking Josh to a fabulous ENT tomorrow, but it's up at Primary, you probably don't want to drive that far. I hope you find someone good in your area who can help Jackson get back to his old self! Good luck!

Ginny said...

ouch is right! for everyone!! good luck and i hope you find what works!

Dave Anderson said...

Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon!!

mom said...

I know Jackson's ear infections have really been painful. He's lucky to have a wonderful mom who takes such good care of him. You're great!

Sarah Empey said...

Nicole had tubes at 11 months and they were GREAT!!!! Ended all the troubles. Hope you find a solution. I love your new car- we're in the market as well and looking at the same thing. I'll finally get a "family car" and the Jeep will become a "Moab Only" vehicle. It has served us well, but it will be nice to slip into something a little more comfortable, if you know what I mean :)

Alicia said...

Hopefully today has been better! Maybe he just needs to come over and play!

Deirdra said...

Poor little fella. I hate seeing my kids ick. It's hard on mom and the kid. Yuck! hope things get better.

Blog Archive