The other night I went in to check on Madi and here is what I saw. When Riley was a kitten he was a feisty little guy, but now he is the best cat!! I wanted to let him sleep with her all night, but I knew Isabelle (our other cat) would be lonely in their little room and whine ALLLL night. If you're wondering, Riley weighs about 25lbs.... We know he's huge!!

Today we made cookies to take to Activity Days, that's my new calling and it's great! Madi wanted to help and wear one of her aprons (thanks Kristen & Grace) so I thought I'd let Jackson wear an apron too (thanks Cheryl). We had fun together. Madi always likes the cookie dough, and as you can see in the picture Jackson is waiting with his mouth wide open for the dough that's on that spoon... Casey was even there to help pick-up/eat anything that was dropped..
After making cookies the kids found a new toy.... The dog kennel.. I don't understand what is so great about that thing, but Jackson loves to get in there and close the door on himself. I think it bugs Casey a little that they're both in his "space"..


Thanks for tuning it! Have a great weekend!
5 comments:
So cute! Madi looks like a princess in her flower bedding! My kids have also found a lot of entertainment with the dog kennel!
Those are SO cute! I need to make an apron for my kids, it seems to make being in the kitchen more fun when you get to dress up for it. You are such a good mom!
Cute pictures. that's a huge kennel. fun times
yay for your new calling! you'll have to let me know what your favorite ideas are as that is my calling as well and we are running a little low on the creative juices!!!
I love the picture of all four of you. What fun things you do together. You're such a great mom.
Post a Comment