Thursday, March 26, 2009

Come Back Little Birdie!!


Okay Mother Nature, bring back Spring!!!!! Why you ask?? Here's why:

1. I love Winter as much as the next guy, but I'm ready to play outside again. I've gotten really good at riding that Plasma Car we got Madi for Christmas last year and Jackson likes riding on it with me...

2. I'm tired of Jackson standing by the back door crying because he wants to go out and I won't let him because it's so dang cold...
3. I don't like that my floor downstairs is SOOO cold in the morning when I go down to fix breakfast.. I know I can wear socks, but I'd prefer not to.
4. When it was warm a couple days ago Jackson wore shorts and his little legs looked so cute in shorts.. I love his chubby feet too...
5. The sun and the warmth it provides just ups my spirits a little bit!! You just feel better!
6. I want to go up AF Canyon and not freeze my tail off!! We went up last Sunday and it was chilly.. There was still at least 6 inches of snow up there.. In some spots over a foot. Casey didn't seem to mind.. He kept diving for that rock Madi threw in the river (Previous Post)...

Okay, sorry this post has turned into me just whining... I guess I just had to vent a little... Have a great night.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Girl! You are preaching to the choir with me! I need some warmth!!!

Alisa said...

I'm with you! I love winter as well, but I am REALLY ready for spring, for all 6 reasons (let's see some pictures of Jackson's chubby legs!) and more!

Hawks Family said...

AMEN! Mother Nature is just teasing us. Snow, 70 degree weather, then snow again - for heaven's sake MAKE UP YOUR MIND! We have cabin fever bad here and it's been even worse since that stretch of nice weather where the kids actually got to go outside and play. As far as I'm concerned, the warm weather can't get here fast enough!

Blog Archive