This morning Madi wanted to play with our camera. She asked how to take videos. She came back awhile later and wanted to see what she had done so we downloaded everything on the computer... Here's some of her pictures and a video she took. She was very proud of her video... I have to admit, I was laughing pretty hard when I watched it.. Love you Madi!!
Too cute! Zach's been extremely interested in our camera lately too and we've gotten some pretty interesting pictures with him behind the lens. Looks like the Jazz game was fun, we haven't been to one in forever! And I hear ya on the weather - looking at the blizzard that's going on outside now is just plain depressing.
That was a brilliant video!!!! I love the little blips of sassy and silly together. Seriously cute and fun! I need to let my kids do that more often. Jade used to make videos, but it's been a while. I think it's great to let them experiment and express themselves with different media like "photography and film".
7 comments:
Too cute! Zach's been extremely interested in our camera lately too and we've gotten some pretty interesting pictures with him behind the lens. Looks like the Jazz game was fun, we haven't been to one in forever! And I hear ya on the weather - looking at the blizzard that's going on outside now is just plain depressing.
Way to go Maddie, excellent shots!
LOLOLOLOL!!!
that's so funny!
love the dancing and the nostril shot!
That was a brilliant video!!!! I love the little blips of sassy and silly together. Seriously cute and fun! I need to let my kids do that more often. Jade used to make videos, but it's been a while. I think it's great to let them experiment and express themselves with different media like "photography and film".
i love all the sniffing sounds
Such a cute video. Eli was watching it with me and was just laughing. He wanted to watch it again.
SHe is such a character.
That is absolutely classic. What a doll!
Post a Comment