Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finding Little Treasures!


Jackson gets around pretty good on those little legs of his. Lately though he's been getting in to EVERTHING!!! I move him from the pantry to the family room where there are TONS of toys.. As soon as I put him down he waits until I'm busy and heads back to the kitchen to get into the cupboard of pots and pans, or the tupperware, or the cupboard where our bowls are... Lately though I've been finding his little toys here and there. It brought a smile to my face this afternoon when I was getting a colander out of the cupboard to strain our Mac & Cheese and this is what I found!! I thought it was cute. Madi seriously got into one cupboard.... EVER..... This has been new to me. Some say it's a boy thing. Who knows, but regardless, it is fun finding little treasures throughout the day! Love you Jackson!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That's really cute Jen. Those little buggers are much smarter than we give them credit for, like paying attention and being patient enough to wait for you to turn your back before he heads right back into trouble. I love it!! He is brilliant!

Cami said...

So funny and cute. Be glad... at least he isn't destroying stuff yet. That comes a bit later. Boys are great aren't they? I will have something missing forever, then one day open up a seldom used drawer or cupboard, and what do you know? There it is!! I can't tell you how many times my kids have done this. Ethan and Heidi in particular. So funny.

Blog Archive