
As you may have read Gary had a birthday on the 3rd of September. We celebrated with my family on Labor Day weekend and his family came down last Sunday and we had another celebration with them and our neighbors, the Verburgs. Usually Alicia makes the cakes for us, but she has been so busy making cakes lately I didn't have the heart to ask her to make Gary's. I decided to try and tackle the cake myself. The other day Alicia made an OH SO YUMMY chocolate/peanut butter cake. I knew Gary likes those two flavors together so I decided to make that for him. It definately wasn't as easy as I had hoped, but after many calls to Alicia here's what it looked like.. It tasted pretty good.. I think I might try making it again sometime just so I can show myself that it really isn't that hard..
3 comments:
Me oh my...That looks DELICIOUS!!! I'm impressed you made that!!! I want a piece!!!
-Dave
Please mail us a piece!!!
The cake was so yummy! You did a great job! You didn't even really need my help- just moral support. Anyway, you can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter.
P.S. You know I love doing cakes for you guys! Just ask!
Post a Comment