
Ahhhhhh!! I am so tired of this heat! Even the 80s are too hot for me! I like it in the 60s &70s.. Gary and I have been working in the garage today cleaning it out and making it a little more organized. It's been nice hangin' out with Gary and working with him, but it's too hot to be working outside. I'm just afraid we will have a weeks worth of fall temps and then it will snow and it will be in the 40s.... COME BACK FALL & bring your nice temperatures with you!
5 comments:
I'm with you, I need some fall temps. I want to take Jade hiking a few more times before it snows. I will be SO mad if it goes to snow after just a week or two of fall. What is Jackson going to be for halloween? I found the same Old Navy monster costume that Josh wore in Vegas, on ebay. I love little monster boys! :)
k i would die for the 80's.. yesterday it was 105 still.. i will say im glad we wont be seeing any snow though this year :) i love the fall.. the colors.. the smells.. the fun holidays.. we totally need to clean our garage out.. does gary want to come and help?? ha ha.. take care
I love the coolness of fall too... and all the stuff that goes with it. Hate the cold though... so it's a tough call. I hope it will at least be warm on Halloween. That is all I ask.
I'm normally happy when it's hot. I HATE the cold and I love being outside. But I'm with you this time! I started getting used to the cooler weather and I about died in the last 2 days. It was miserable! Thanks for the loot! I'm hanging on to the buggy for Christmas for my daughter. Hopefully she'll enjoy it more (she's only 14 mo. now). So how was the office? We LOVE it, but we don't have TV. We have A tv, but no channels. So we just have to wait for a few weeks before they're loaded onto MSNtv. I LOVED the season finale of season 4 so I'm anxious to see how they take it from here! Anyways, wow! Sorry for the long comment! Have a great day!
I dream of the 80's. The 80's are winter for me. :)
Post a Comment