
Normally I don't get too overly excided for Thursdays, but today is a special one!! The OFFICE starts it's new season! Gary and I are so ready for the fall schedule to come out! Over the summer we kept busy by watching seasons 1 & 2 of 24 (A++++). Thursdays line up is the best and it's my favorite night for T.V.!! Anyways, if you're interested The Office is one at 8:00!!
7 comments:
YAY!! I'm glad someone else is as excited as I am! Thursday is double special for me because I get to watch The Office and Grey's. I've been excited all day! Oh, boy...I am a nerd!
I don't even know what to watch first! We've got Grey's, the Office, Kitchen Nightmares and Bizarre Foods! Looks like we're set for the weekend!
I love this show! We sped to St. George, so that we could be there in time to watch it. We missed the first five minutes, but oh well. We saw most of it.
Wahoo!!
We LOVE the Office. It was great last night, wasn't it? I was dying when he proposed! And when Michael tore those tickets? Oh my, it was great! :)
Fun fun and soooo funny! It was a great season premier. Wahoo!
24 is awesome! We are addicted and can't wait for January! We never got into The Office, but have been told by several friends to take the time to catch up!
Post a Comment