Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jackson's 12 Month Picture!!

We took these a couple weeks ago! I thought they turned out great!


We took one of Madi too...

7 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

What good looking kids you have! I love their eyes!

The Empty Nesters said...

Dave is right, you do have cute kids! they grow up way too fast.

everyday katie said...

Those are great pictures of some good lookin' kids!

Jenna said...

These pics are so great! Did you take them yourself or did Lannie do it? I'm tired of the school pictures and I want take my kids' photos differently this year, but I'm kind of chicken to try and do it myself. I want them to be good enough for the wall.

Lisha said...

Madi's pic should be entered into a contest or something. She is so darn cute!
And Jackson! My word he has dreamy eyes in that pic!
Too cute!

Tara said...

Those pictures are gorgeous Jen! Did you take them yourself? What kind of camera do you have, those pictures are so professional looking!?! I am so ready for a new camera!

heidi said...

So So Darling! We miss not being in your ward! Loves, Zane and Heidi=] p.s. we still need to go to Vegas...

Blog Archive