Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jackson's One Year Birthday Party

Well, here are the pictures we got lastnight at Jackson's party! It was a lot of fun and it was great to have friends and family over to celebrate the day with him!!

Here is the great cake Alicia made for Jackson! I thought it turned out so cute! Thanks Alicia, the cake was wonderful!

Here is the "Smash Cake" Alicia made just for Jackson to dig into!! He did a pretty good job!

Jackson LOVED his cake!! I don't know where he put it all!!


He ate all this by himself...


Jackson had both sets of Grandparents, Kristen, Jack, Grace, Max, and Will, Alicia, Coleman & Cooper Verburg come to his party! Thanks for coming everyone! We loved having you here with us..



Jackson got a lot of great stuff! Thanks everyone, everything was perfect!

Gary, Madi, & I gave him a Fisher Price toy and an activity table..


Grandma and Grandpa Anderson gave him some stacking cups, stacking blocks, and some cute clothes!! Mom, Jackson wore the PJs to bed last night!! They were great!

Kris, Clay, Jack, Grace, & Max gave Jackson the SUPER soft doggie! Jackson loves having it up to his cheek.

Grandma & Grandpa Myers gave Jackson BOY TOYS!!! He got a huge package of toy cars and a big semi-truck to drive them around in.. This is the first time he's ever gotten "boy toys"!! Pretty exciting!

Jackson's gift from the Verburgs was that great cake!!! Thanks guys!

After the party was over Madi had a lot of fun tearing everything down and playing with the party decorations.. Thanks Madi for helping us clean up!



Well, one year is up and I'm sure this year will go even faster!! Love you Jackson!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So that first picture of Jackson eating his cake looks just like Gary! I've never notice the resemblance so strong before!

That is the cutest cake, by the way.

Alicia said...

You're welcome! I can't believe he ate so much cake! He is the only one year that I've ever seen eat 2/3 of his smash cake. Amazing! That kids got an appetite! Thanks for having us!

Anderson Family said...

David and Justin wanted us to tell Jackson, "Happy Birthday Cousin!" We look forward to being at future get togethers!

Tara said...

I just LOVE cake pictures! Those are the best! I also LOVE your table, when did you get that, it looks perfect for your home!?! We really need to get the boys together, especially now that Jackson is playing with similar toys that Eddie plays with. Seems like they are getting closer in age, now that Jackson is out of the baby stage and heading into toddler soon. Eddie had his first day in nursery yesterday. :) Goes by fast.

Blog Archive