Wednesday, September 10, 2008
GOT MILK???
That's right baby, Jackson is drinking milk! He has a little bit of formula left and he isn't technically one yet, but I'm' not about to go blow $30 at Costco for more formula!! I'm sad Jackson is growing so fast, but it's gonna be nice to use just normal milk!! Now I just need to get him potty trained so I don't have to buy diapers.... Yea Right!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
September
(21)
- NO Mom Jeans Here Mandy....
- Is It Really The End Of September???
- It's THURSDAY!!!!!
- Christmas Shopping Anyone??.
- Finding Little Treasures!
- A Good Little Chuckle...
- "Health food may be good for the conscience but Or...
- Neighborhood Block Party!
- Jackson's 12 Month Picture!!
- Only great minds can read this
- Have I Mentioned I LOVE Fall???
- Madi's A Ballet Princess
- I Love Home Improvement Projects!
- Feelin' Peachy!
- Jackson's One Year Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday Jackson!
- Yep, I'm Tootin' My Own Horn...
- Let's Go Fly A Kite!!!
- Utah State Fair
- GOT MILK???
- Haaaaappy Birthday!!
-
▼
September
(21)
3 comments:
I started my kids on milk around 10 months, so I'm sure you're fine. :) I LOVE how much easier milk is than formula. What a big boy, on milk now!
YAY!!! Can I tell you how excited I am for Stockton and Griffin to be done?? I CAN NOT WAIT!!! I still have about 21/2 month though so until then I'll just be excited for you! :)
I love that milestone! And I love the one we are about to hit...drinking the same milk as everyone else. No more buying two different kinds of milk! Wahoo!
Post a Comment