My friend posted this funny SNL skit to be sure that none of us owned a pair of "Mom Jeans"... She then put a pretty good plug in for The Gap. It's a pretty funny post.. I am happy to report to you, Mandy that I don't own a pair of these, nor will I ever.. Here it is!!! Enjoy.
Copy and paste this into your address bar...
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29142171
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
September
(21)
- NO Mom Jeans Here Mandy....
- Is It Really The End Of September???
- It's THURSDAY!!!!!
- Christmas Shopping Anyone??.
- Finding Little Treasures!
- A Good Little Chuckle...
- "Health food may be good for the conscience but Or...
- Neighborhood Block Party!
- Jackson's 12 Month Picture!!
- Only great minds can read this
- Have I Mentioned I LOVE Fall???
- Madi's A Ballet Princess
- I Love Home Improvement Projects!
- Feelin' Peachy!
- Jackson's One Year Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday Jackson!
- Yep, I'm Tootin' My Own Horn...
- Let's Go Fly A Kite!!!
- Utah State Fair
- GOT MILK???
- Haaaaappy Birthday!!
-
▼
September
(21)
5 comments:
Jen,
I LOVED it! I am also glad to report I don't own any either, but my mom does! If you don't mind, I'm going to post it on my blog as well.
Thanks for the laugh- I NEEDED it today!
Sarah
This was totally hillarious! I don't own any, and shoot me if I ever do!
Kim C.
So funny!! So sad that people actually wear these!
Amy
Way funny and so sad at the same time because people still wear these things!! Why??? Thank goodness I have a bit more fashion sense than that.
I loved this skit, we saw it when it was aired, it's awesome. SNL is always good for a laugh. (most of the time, others I could pass on :)
Post a Comment