Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Madi's A Ballet Princess
Well, today was Madi's first dance class. I must admit, whenever Madi has a "first day" of anything I totally get teary eyed. I didn't really know what I was doing.. I never took dance when I was younger so I had to call some friends to ask certain questions I needed answers to. I was worried Madi might not like it, but it turns out she did! I was so excited/relieved... I got a couple pictures at the end when I went to pick her up.. I guess you can stay and watch the first class of each month. I wasn't aware of that so I'm hoping to get a better video and pictures next month. It's so fun to see my little girl doing ballet!! It's quite the change from watching her play in the dirt and hold slimy fish up in Yellostone!! I love that Madi is so well rounded!! Here's the video and pictures I got! Have a great day!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
September
(21)
- NO Mom Jeans Here Mandy....
- Is It Really The End Of September???
- It's THURSDAY!!!!!
- Christmas Shopping Anyone??.
- Finding Little Treasures!
- A Good Little Chuckle...
- "Health food may be good for the conscience but Or...
- Neighborhood Block Party!
- Jackson's 12 Month Picture!!
- Only great minds can read this
- Have I Mentioned I LOVE Fall???
- Madi's A Ballet Princess
- I Love Home Improvement Projects!
- Feelin' Peachy!
- Jackson's One Year Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday Jackson!
- Yep, I'm Tootin' My Own Horn...
- Let's Go Fly A Kite!!!
- Utah State Fair
- GOT MILK???
- Haaaaappy Birthday!!
-
▼
September
(21)
1 comment:
What a little princess! SO cute!!! I'm told there are countless benefits of ballet, from increased brain power and concentration, balance and self-control, to better digestive health and posture. Way to go Madi!!!
Post a Comment