Saturday, October 4, 2008

JUMP Rain or Shine!!

The last couple days I've made Madi play outside a lot because I knew this weekend was going to be stormy and cold. This morning she wanted to go over and play with Coleman. After she left I jumped in the shower and when I got out I could hear some kids outside playing (we sleep with our windows open..). I looked out the window and Madi and Coleman were jumping on the trampoline in the rain.. I guess the rain can't stop kids from playing outside after all!! I love it!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Love it! Kids are so great about that. They just do what makes them happy... no worries.

Alisa said...

Madi looks so grown up! I have always loved reading your blog when I get a chance and now I have more time than ever. Love you!

Alicia said...

Crazy kids! They never get tired of jumpin' on that trampoline, do they?!

Blog Archive