My Sister, Kristen has started a tradition that every Fall or Autumn her and a friend get together and make these amazing caramel apples!! I have had the pleasure of partaking of those apples in the past and they tasted so good! This year I asked if she would share her wonderful recipe with me! She kindly agreed and here is the product of our hard work! Thanks so much Kristen for helping me!! I think I will make this a tradition in our home too!

Madi had fun playing with her cousins and Jackson was really good while we made the apples too.. Kristen had some CC cookies, apparently he liked those!
4 comments:
Those look so yummy! They remind of the Apple Pie Carmel Apples from Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory. I LOVE those!! Oh, man I have a craving now!
These were so yummy! I need another one! Can you teach me?!
Those apples look to DIE for! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures! I love the cute crying pics. You gotta love that pouty lip!
so wheres this recipe for the apples. they look lovely??? your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment