We got our pictures back today.. I don't think we'll do pictures again for quite awhile... These smiles were pretty tough to come by. Thanks Lannie, you did a great job!!
Oh, what great pictures! I love the family pic. You look AWESOME! Your hair looked great and that backdrop was amazing. Your friend did a great job. Where did you go for pictures? Is that up American Fork Canyon?
Picture turned out great! I love them! You do look really good in the family pic and the kids are cute! And Gary is handsome. :) How'd you get Jackson to sit still in the stream?? Love ya! Amy
Amazing! I agree with your friend, you look fabulous (as well as your family). Don't share your friend's secret for a perfect picture; let everyone think that your family smiles in every photo and makes it so easy for you! You really do have great kids! Love you and cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!
If you want a book catalog let me know and I can send you one. They can also deliver right to you so you wouldn't have to worry about coming up to get them.
The pictures turned out awesome. You guys look great! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! I love the crying pics of Jackson too! We just had our family pics and I ordered one with Alex screaming his head off! It is so cute. I hope things are going well for you guys!
9 comments:
Oh, what great pictures! I love the family pic. You look AWESOME! Your hair looked great and that backdrop was amazing. Your friend did a great job. Where did you go for pictures? Is that up American Fork Canyon?
Picture turned out great! I love them! You do look really good in the family pic and the kids are cute! And Gary is handsome. :)
How'd you get Jackson to sit still in the stream??
Love ya! Amy
They are beautiful pictures, Jen! Love them. I think the best family pictures are the ones taken outside in the fall. Just beautiful!
Jackson looks so grown up!Great pics!
Amazing! I agree with your friend, you look fabulous (as well as your family). Don't share your friend's secret for a perfect picture; let everyone think that your family smiles in every photo and makes it so easy for you! You really do have great kids! Love you and cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!
Jen, you look amazing! I love your hair. Maddie looks so grown up. This is a beautiful location.
Very cute! Makes me want to go get ours done too!
If you want a book catalog let me know and I can send you one. They can also deliver right to you so you wouldn't have to worry about coming up to get them.
The pictures turned out awesome. You guys look great! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! I love the crying pics of Jackson too! We just had our family pics and I ordered one with Alex screaming his head off! It is so cute. I hope things are going well for you guys!
Those are so cute. Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment