I saw this on Ellen the other day and thought it was pretty funny!! I swear that would be me on my wedding day if I hadn't gotten married in the Temple!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Madi Singing The Duck Song..
- A Little Out Of Order..
- Ward Halloween Party!
- Welcome Ashlee Cassidy! We Love You!!
- The North Logan Pumpkin Walk.
- Family Pheasant Hunt In Idaho...
- It's Official, The Trail Is Open!!!
- She's Gonna Catch a Whopper!!!
- I Laugh Everytime!
- New Family Pictures!
- Hogle Zoo Trip...
- GeoCaching On Sunday..
- Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
- Happy Autumn!
- Look What I found..
- JUMP Rain or Shine!!
-
▼
October
(16)
6 comments:
This is hilarious! I had to watch it twice. I love to see people fall down. I'm sick I know. : )
LOL!!! HA! That was sooooo funny!!! Thanks for the laugh.
Dave and I thought this was pretty funny, too. I love Ellen. We just got a new DVR and it hasn't been recording it for some reason. I'm so worried that I'm going to miss George Clooney. Haha...
That was great! But I SO want to know what happened afterward?
That is some funny stuff!! I love it--you can hear a faint laugh in the background...that would've been me!
Is that for real?! What a moment!
Post a Comment