Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!

My sweet neighbor celebrated a birthday the other day. She is such a great Mom and is always so busy helping her kids we were excited that we could have a small little get together the other night for some yummy cake and ice cream. We ended up playing a pretty mean game of Phase 10. We had a a lot of fun and I'm hoping we can get together again for some cards. I feel like some old lady who is excited about getting together to play cards, but we really did have a nice time without any kids crying or pulling at our pant leg! Thanks girls for the fun evening. I hope you had a good birthday Tiffany!

Thanks Sandra for the yummy cake and ice cream! It tasted great!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Cute Picture! Glad you guys had fun!

Alicia said...

That was so much fun! We definitely need to do this more often. I love girls nights!

Blog Archive