Madi and Jackson before we went in for the party.. I knew they would get dirty some how so I had to get this picture before the party..

Here's Madi and her friend Brook that's in our ward. Madi said Brook was a ballerina!

Here's Coleman, Madi, and Cooper. Coleman was a Cog from Toontown and Cooper was Iron Man.
Jackson spent most of the night on the floor crawling around. That kid doesn't sit still for very long! He manages to always have a smile on his face though.

Madi played donut on a string.

Apparently she got a little frustrated!!

Our friends, Will and Alicia were the two main characters from Napolean Dynamite! They even watched the movie on Friday night to get into character! Good job guys, you looked great.

After the party our night still wasn't over! We headed over to our friends house, Mike and Erin Shepherd for a mean game of Settlers of Catan... The Bishop and his family was there too. They hadn't played before so we taught them how to play.. I think the Bishop had some beginners luck.. He won the game! I don't think we'll be so easy on him next time we play!
Thanks everyone for the fun party and game night afterwards! We had a lot of fun.
5 comments:
I love ward halloween parties, we only have our every other year. This year is trunk-o-treat. :( not nearly as fun. I want to see your costume! The kids look great!
Did you make those costumes? They are both great. I am especially loving the octopus costume. JAckson looks so old. What cute kiddos.
Way fun costumes and party. You guys looked great!
Your post has got me all excited for Halloween! Your kids costumes are great!
Okay, Uber Mommy! Look at all the Fall stuff you've done with your kids! And I love that they actually get to wear their costumes more than once! Now I'm ready. Bring on the CANDY!
Post a Comment