Saturday morning on our way home from Logan we stopped in Layton to meet our sweet new niece and cousin Ashlee. Lisha had her Thursday afternoon and was already home on Saturday morning so we stopped! She's a cute little thing and we're excited to get to know her more and more!!

She even has dimples!!! So Cute!

Bryce, Lisha, & Kayla, congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl!
2 comments:
So I don't comment on every post: Love the dimples on the baby girl! So cute.
The pumpkin walk looked like a lot of fun. Don't you love fall? There is always so much to do and see.
You guys always do the funnest stuff... pheasant hunting! How awesome is that! It looked gorgeous, where you were. I love that you do that together as a family.
SO CUTE!!!! Definitely a newbie. :)
So I know we have nothing as appealing as a newborn, but the next time you are in Layton - call me! I'd love you see you guys.
Post a Comment