Monday, October 27, 2008
A Little Out Of Order..
Okay, I just spent 2 or 3 hours doing this and it all posted in the wrong order.. It might make more sense if you start reading from the the fourth post down, family pheasant hunt in Idaho. That's were it starts and kind of goes in order from there.. There is one other new post right before that too about the Gary's work so don't miss that one either. It's almost 2:00am, I am FINALLY done and I'm going to bed!! Have a great Monday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Madi Singing The Duck Song..
- A Little Out Of Order..
- Ward Halloween Party!
- Welcome Ashlee Cassidy! We Love You!!
- The North Logan Pumpkin Walk.
- Family Pheasant Hunt In Idaho...
- It's Official, The Trail Is Open!!!
- She's Gonna Catch a Whopper!!!
- I Laugh Everytime!
- New Family Pictures!
- Hogle Zoo Trip...
- GeoCaching On Sunday..
- Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
- Happy Autumn!
- Look What I found..
- JUMP Rain or Shine!!
-
▼
October
(16)
4 comments:
i loved all of your pics! the kids costumes look great. love the octopus too cute. thanks for coming to visit us on your busy weekend (wow! could you have fit any thing else in there?). by the way gary's trail looked amazing. he should be proud. I hope we can go down and see it soon.
I'm so excited to see a new blog. Thanks for the comment on my blog. The party was fun and I thought the octopus costume was adorable. By the way I loved you lesson on sunday.
I don't know what my problem is... I can't stay serious when it's a special moment. Between Tim's weirdo hair cut and the loving gazes I couldn't handle it!
P.s. I look weird over there on your link list without a spouse. His name is Lynn... (I know you didnt know that)
Post a Comment