Monday, October 20, 2008

She's Gonna Catch a Whopper!!!

A couple weeks ago Gary bought this Barbie fishing pole at Cabelas. He finally got around to teaching her how to cast with it!! She's doing pretty good and Gary is really anxious to take her fishing. Here is a video we took yesterday of her practicing in the front yard.

8 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

She's so cute! We watched that video a couple of weeks ago when she was up in our bedroom and Dave called her. SO FUNNY!!

Cami said...

Wow! She needs to give ME lessons! I have never fished in my life. Tried casting a couple of times though and I stink. Good for Maddie!

Kimberly said...

You guys are cute! I'm impressed that Gary stooped to Barbie...even for a girl! Way to go Gary! I think that she is ready for the lake (or river, or fishing pong, or wherever)!

Tara said...

I love that it's a "barbie" fishing pole. And she is going to catch a pink fish. That is awesome. Ah, the "pink" days, I remember those. Jade grew out of them faster than I had any idea it was possible. Good memories. :) Enjoy it all you can!

*do they sell pink hunting gear?

Anderson Family said...

You should have a contest to decide who gets to go fishing with Madi!

Kristen said...

this is soo cute! i can't believe that cabellas sells ANYTHING barbie!

Liz said...

Jenny, I'm glad you found our blog, sorry it's taken a little while to get back to you! what a cute family and I am surprised too that they make a barbie fishing pole, I guess that will get a girl liking the great outdoors!

Cookie Crum said...

Gary's a great dad! That is so cute....a barbie fishing pole!
We enjoy your blog

Kim

Blog Archive